Atlético’s Óliver Torres rejoins Porto on loan
Spain Under-21 midfielder Oliver Torres has rejoined Porto on an 18-month loan deal from Atletico Madrid, the Portuguese club announced on Thursday.
Spain Under-21 midfielder Oliver Torres has rejoined Porto on an 18-month loan deal from Atlético Madrid, the Portuguese club announced on Thursday.
Torres, 21, spent the 2014-15 campaign with Porto before returning to parent club Atlético last season and making 21 league appearances for Diego Simeone's side.
Porto will have the option to make the move permanent for a fee of around 20 million euros, according to Portuguese media.
Porto, who finished third in the Primeira Liga last term, clinched their place in the Champions League group stage on Tuesday following a 4-1 aggregate victory over Roma.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci statements, My Turn...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- COPA DEL REY FINAL Athletic vs Barcelona - Copa del Rey Final: times, TV & how to watch online
- ATHLETIC-BARCELONA Barcelona predicted starting XI in the Copa del Rey final
- MLS Inter Miami full roster and transfers for MLS 2021
- 2021 MLS SEASON LA Galaxy: 2021 MLS regular-season schedule