Atlético’s Óliver Torres rejoins Porto on loan
Spain Under-21 midfielder Oliver Torres has rejoined Porto on an 18-month loan deal from Atletico Madrid, the Portuguese club announced on Thursday.
Spain Under-21 midfielder Oliver Torres has rejoined Porto on an 18-month loan deal from Atlético Madrid, the Portuguese club announced on Thursday.
Torres, 21, spent the 2014-15 campaign with Porto before returning to parent club Atlético last season and making 21 league appearances for Diego Simeone's side.
Porto will have the option to make the move permanent for a fee of around 20 million euros, according to Portuguese media.
Porto, who finished third in the Primeira Liga last term, clinched their place in the Champions League group stage on Tuesday following a 4-1 aggregate victory over Roma.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Benzema: Mallorca, Galatsaray, Barça "very difficult" games
- TRANSFER NEWS Rumour has it: Manchester United planning spending spree
- ENGLAND England loss a "wake-up call", accept Kane and Southgate
- MARTIN ODEGAARD SPEAKS TO AS Odegaard: Real Sociedad's on-loan Real Madrid man talks to AS
- ATHLETICS Eliud Kipchoge breaks two-hour barrier in the marathon: 1:59:40