Atlético’s Óliver Torres rejoins Porto on loan
Spain Under-21 midfielder Oliver Torres has rejoined Porto on an 18-month loan deal from Atletico Madrid, the Portuguese club announced on Thursday.
Spain Under-21 midfielder Oliver Torres has rejoined Porto on an 18-month loan deal from Atlético Madrid, the Portuguese club announced on Thursday.
Torres, 21, spent the 2014-15 campaign with Porto before returning to parent club Atlético last season and making 21 league appearances for Diego Simeone's side.
Porto will have the option to make the move permanent for a fee of around 20 million euros, according to Portuguese media.
Porto, who finished third in the Primeira Liga last term, clinched their place in the Champions League group stage on Tuesday following a 4-1 aggregate victory over Roma.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID 4 games in 12 days that could shape Real Madrid's season
- 2019 Gulf Cup Bahrain beat Saudi Arabia to win the 2019 Gulf Cup
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's 'RBV', Zidane's alternative to the 'BBC'
- Aston Villa vs Leicester City Jamie Vardy becomes first player to score in eight straight PL games since ... Jamie Vardy!
- Serie A Zlatan to Serie A not a foregone conclusion, says Raiola
- REAL MADRID Bale back in full training with Real Madrid