Atlético’s Óliver Torres rejoins Porto on loan
Spain Under-21 midfielder Oliver Torres has rejoined Porto on an 18-month loan deal from Atletico Madrid, the Portuguese club announced on Thursday.
Spain Under-21 midfielder Oliver Torres has rejoined Porto on an 18-month loan deal from Atlético Madrid, the Portuguese club announced on Thursday.
Torres, 21, spent the 2014-15 campaign with Porto before returning to parent club Atlético last season and making 21 league appearances for Diego Simeone's side.
Porto will have the option to make the move permanent for a fee of around 20 million euros, according to Portuguese media.
Porto, who finished third in the Primeira Liga last term, clinched their place in the Champions League group stage on Tuesday following a 4-1 aggregate victory over Roma.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS UK bars and pubs reopening on Super Saturday July 4th: schedule, opening times, conditions
- CORONAVIRUS July 4th 2020: Why it is called ‘Super Saturday’?
- BUNDESLIGA Rummenigge confirms Thiago Alcántara will leave Bayern Munich
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid troll Barcelona about four-point lead
- CORONAVIRUS | USA How to celebrate July 4th safely during Covid-19
- Coronavirus Ghanaian minister resigns after breaching self-isolation rules