Sergio León passes medical ahead of Osasuna move
The striker will join up with the squad for his first training session tomorrow and could make his debut against Real Sociedad on Saturday.
Córdoba-born striker Sergio León passed a medical with Osasuna on Thursday ahead of signing a four-year deal with the Rojillos from Elche. The 27-year-old, top scorer in the Liga Adelante last season, will join up with the squad for his first training session in Tajonar tomorrow and could make his debut against Real Sociedad on Saturday at El Sadar.
Osasuna have paiid Elche 1.7 million euros for Sergio León - a fee close to the player's 2 million euro buy-out, even though his contract with the Franjiverdes was due to expire next summer.
Sergio León will join the squad for tomorrow's session which Juan Fuentes, Roberto Torres and Alex Berenguer will miss through injury - all three are ruled out of the Real Sociedad game, but coach Enrique Martín will have recently-signed left-back Carlos Clerc,available for the match.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Aubameyang out of hospital and feeling good after malaria diagnosis - Arteta
- FOOTBALL Pogba unable to explain 'strange' relationship with Mourinho
- NBA Warriors rookie Wiseman undergoes season-ending knee surgery
- TAX SEASON 2021 Why is my tax return still being processed?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci statements, my turn...