Betis player Kadir reported by partner for domestic violence
The 32-year old midfielder, who is unwanted by Real Betis, will be called before a judge to answer the charge
Real Betis player Foued Kadir has been reported by his partner for domestic violence, accusing him of maltreatment and abusive behaviour. The Algerian will be called before a judge on Friday or Saturday to answer the charge.
Unwanted at Betis
Aside from the delicate personal matter, the 32-year old midfielder is currently trying to resolve his future having been told he’s unwanted by the Seville-based club during the summer.
With the transfer market set to close on 31 August, the player’s contract looks likely to be terminated by Betis after having been unable to find him another club.
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby