Sirigu: Sevilla confirm arrival of Italian goalkeeper
The Paris Saint-Germain custodian is to spend the 2016/17 season with the Andalusian club after completing a loan move on Friday.
Sevilla have confirmed that Paris Saint-Germain goalkeeper Salvatore Sirigu has joined the club in a season-long loan switch.
The 29-year-old Italian successfully completed a medical on Friday morning before putting pen to paper with the LaLiga outfit.
Presentation next week
He arrives at the Estadio Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán in a deal that does not include a purchase option, and is set to be unveiled next week.
Capped 17 times by Italy, Sirigu has made 145 Ligue 1 appearances for PSG since moving to the Parc des Princes from Palermo in 2011, winning four league titles.
Could be part of squad for Villarreal trip
He is to begin training under Jorge Sampaoli on Saturday, and could even be a part of the Argentine's squad for the LaLiga clash at Villarreal the following day.
Te recomendamos en English
- coronavirus Bill Gates predicts when the next pandemic will arrive
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League in numbers: Mbappé looks to end drought, Barça out to maintain 100% record
- FOOTBALL Ndombele refusing to give up on Euro 2020 dream with France
- VILLARREAL Kubo considering leaving Villarreal in January
- us election 2020 GSA tells Biden presidential transition can begin
- FOOTBALL Ex-Barcelona midfielder Alen Halilovic joins Birmingham City