Manuel Pellegrini to join CSL side Hebei China Fortune
The 62 year Chilean coach is off to the Chinese Super League after being replaced at Manchester City by Pep Guardiola.
Go to Barcelona-Athletic Live
Manuel Pellegrini was named earlier today as new first team coach of Hebei China Fortune, who are currently fifth place in the CSL.
The 62 year old who worked in Spain with Villarreal, Malaga and Real Madrid, was without a club after the arrival of Guardiola at Manchester City forced the Chilean out.
Pellegrini embarks on an adventure in one of the world's emerging leagues with the club's economic muscle being able to attract players such as Ezequiel Lavezzi, Gervinho and French midfielder Gael Kakuta.
The coach will oversee his first game for the Chinese outfit on September 10 when they fave current leader's Guangzhou Evergrande at home.
Te recomendamos en English
- Liga MX FMF could disaffiliate Cruz Azul due to the Treasury investigation
- CORONAVIRUS USA New York state reopening: which regions are passing to phase 2?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- CORONAVIRUS New York state reopening: Gov Cuomo explains when and how
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- Coronavirus What to do if your stimulus check was sent to the wrong address?