Manuel Pellegrini to join CSL side Hebei China Fortune
The 62 year Chilean coach is off to the Chinese Super League after being replaced at Manchester City by Pep Guardiola.
Go to Barcelona-Athletic Live
Manuel Pellegrini was named earlier today as new first team coach of Hebei China Fortune, who are currently fifth place in the CSL.
The 62 year old who worked in Spain with Villarreal, Malaga and Real Madrid, was without a club after the arrival of Guardiola at Manchester City forced the Chilean out.
Pellegrini embarks on an adventure in one of the world's emerging leagues with the club's economic muscle being able to attract players such as Ezequiel Lavezzi, Gervinho and French midfielder Gael Kakuta.
The coach will oversee his first game for the Chinese outfit on September 10 when they fave current leader's Guangzhou Evergrande at home.
Te recomendamos en English
- RESIDENT EVIL How to play Resident Evil games in order? Village included
- MAYWEATHER VS LOGAN PAUL What are the odds, predictions for the Mayweather vs Logan Paul fight?
- NBA Brooklyn Nets-Dallas Mavericks game recap: scores, stats, highlights...
- NBA Nets star Harden 'very confident' he will return before NBA playoffs
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS How effective are stimulus checks according to Biden?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES Covid-19 vaccine patent waiver: how will it affect vaccine production?