Following Zidane's confirmation that James Rodríguez will not be leaving the Bernabeu in the current summer market has moved the spotlight to Isco with Real Madrid directors agreeing at the beginning of August that they would entertain offers for the midfielder.
According to UK based media, Madrid have received a formal offer from North London side Tottenham Hotspur for the player who has had little protagonism in pre-season and in the opening LaLiga encounters. The 24 year old played for 67 minutes of the Uefa Super Cup final against Sevilla in Norway and was used by Zidane for just 17 minutes of the season opener in San Sebastian against Real Sociedad last weekend. He was ruled out of yesterday's squad due to an ankle problem according to an official club communique.
'Spurs' have been following the day to day situation closely involving both James Rodriguez and Isco and have a positive relationship with the Spanish side following the transfers of both Luka Modric and Gareth Bale to the Spanish capital in recent years. A season long deal with a later option to buy has been cited as the mechanic that could see Isco playing his football at White Hart Lane.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Donald Trump links job numbers to a ‘great day’ for George Floyd
- Coronavirus New York records lowest number of daily coronavirus deaths since pandemic started
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- George Floyd George Floyd death: what do we know about the four police officers? Charges and backgrounds
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- Coronavirus How much money has been sent in stimulus checks and how much remains unsent?