Bas Dost joins Sporting Lisbon
The Dutch striker moves to the Portuguese side from VfL Wolfsburg, penning a four-year contract at the Estádio José Alvalade.
Striker Bas Dost has signed for Sporting Lisbon from VfL Wolfsburg, the Primeira Liga club have confirmed.
Reported 10-million-euro fee
No financial details were disclosed but Portuguese media estimated the transfer at around 10 million euros.
The Dutchman, who has six international caps for the Netherlands, has put pen to paper on a four-year deal.
Four years at Wolfsburg
The 27-year-old former Heerenveen man had scored 36 goals in 85 Bundesliga appearances for Wolfsburg since joining in 2012.
Dost moves to the Portuguese giants on the day they sold Euro 2016 winner Joao Mario to Inter Milan.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Bale becomes a big problem
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid confirm Lucas Vázquez injury
- World Cup 2022 Three years until 2022 Qatar World Cup kicks off
- EURO 2020 Euro 2020 play-offs draw: how and where to watch: times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: Manchester City vs Chelsea, game of the weekend
- REAL MADRID-REAL SOCIEDAD Odegaard: "If I score against Real Madrid, I won't celebrate"