Bas Dost joins Sporting Lisbon
The Dutch striker moves to the Portuguese side from VfL Wolfsburg, penning a four-year contract at the Estádio José Alvalade.
Striker Bas Dost has signed for Sporting Lisbon from VfL Wolfsburg, the Primeira Liga club have confirmed.
Reported 10-million-euro fee
No financial details were disclosed but Portuguese media estimated the transfer at around 10 million euros.
The Dutchman, who has six international caps for the Netherlands, has put pen to paper on a four-year deal.
Four years at Wolfsburg
The 27-year-old former Heerenveen man had scored 36 goals in 85 Bundesliga appearances for Wolfsburg since joining in 2012.
Dost moves to the Portuguese giants on the day they sold Euro 2016 winner Joao Mario to Inter Milan.
Te recomendamos en English
- El CLÁSICO | BARCELONA - REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane plotting to stop Messi in El Clásico
- Klopp reveals Keita talks over Liverpool role
- Rumour Has It: Juventus offer Haaland €3m per season
- ALFREDO RELAÑO What a weekend for Messi, Luis Suárez and Joaquín...
- REAL MADRID 4 games in 12 days that could shape Real Madrid's season
- 2019 Gulf Cup Bahrain beat Saudi Arabia to win the 2019 Gulf Cup