Fábregas told by Conte he's free to leave Chelsea - report
New Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is said to be keen to see Cesc Fábregas depart the Blues during the current transfer window.
Chelsea's Cesc Fábregas could well be on his way out of the Premier League club by the end of the transfer window, according to reports in the UK media.
The Sun says new Blues boss Antonio Conte has told the Spanish midfielder that he can leave Stamford Bridge.
Cesc not hard-working enough
Conte is thought to be highly unconvinced by Fábregas' work rate, with the 29-year-old seen as "too lazy" for the Italian's system, the paper reveals.
The report also notes that it has been suggested the former Italy coach could force through the Spain international's exit in the coming days.
Fábregas not involved against Burnley
Fábregas was a conspicuous absentee in Chelsea's 3-0 league win over Burnley on Saturday, the ex-Arsenal man failing to get off the bench.
Te recomendamos en English
- EURO 2020 Euro 2020 play-offs, pots & finals draw: teams, dates, times...
- BAYERN MUNICH Pochettino-Bayern links re-intensify in Germany
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane could see James' injury coming
- BRAZIL Tite responds to criticism of Rodrygo's lack of playing time
- LALIGA Gareth Bale 'in that order' flag inspires Spanish football
- REAL MADRID José Mourinho to open Spurs escape hatch for Gareth Bale