Barça make just one change for Athletic clash
The teams have been announced as Athletic Club host Barcelona in Bilbao in week two of the LaLiga campaign (20:15 CEST).
Barcelona head coach Luis Enrique has made just one change to his team for tonight's LaLiga clash with Athletic Club (20:15 CEST).
Goalkeeper Marc-André ter Stegen comes in for Claudio Bravo, who this week completed a move to Manchester City.
That enforced switch aside, Enrique has opted to keep faith in the side that began last weekend's 6-2 win over Real Betis.
Despite the return to availability of Javier Mascherano and André Gomes, Samuel Umtiti and Denis Suárez retain their places in defence and midfield, respectively.
Barcelona XI: Ter Stegen, Sergi Roberto, Piqué, Umtiti, Jordi Alba, Busquets, Rakitic, Denis, Messi, Suárez, Arda.
Meanwhile, Athletic boss Ernesto Valverde has named the following line-up: Iraizoz, De Marcos, Bóveda, Laporte, Balenziaga, Beñat, Iturraspe, Williams, Eraso, Susaeta, Aduriz.
Te recomendamos en English
- AFCON qualifiers Despite an early scare, Nigeria too strong for plucky Lesotho
- Barcelona Barcelona: Dani Olmo leaves door open for Camp Nou return
- MLS Mandzukic: Inter Miami and LA Galaxy want Juventus striker
- European Championships England end Euro 2020 qualifying campaign on a high
- Euro 2020 Van Dijk leaves Netherlands squad due to personal reasons
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Cristiano: "You all invented a story that all was not well at Juve"