Barça make just one change for Athletic clash
The teams have been announced as Athletic Club host Barcelona in Bilbao in week two of the LaLiga campaign (20:15 CEST).
Barcelona head coach Luis Enrique has made just one change to his team for tonight's LaLiga clash with Athletic Club (20:15 CEST).
Goalkeeper Marc-André ter Stegen comes in for Claudio Bravo, who this week completed a move to Manchester City.
That enforced switch aside, Enrique has opted to keep faith in the side that began last weekend's 6-2 win over Real Betis.
Despite the return to availability of Javier Mascherano and André Gomes, Samuel Umtiti and Denis Suárez retain their places in defence and midfield, respectively.
Barcelona XI: Ter Stegen, Sergi Roberto, Piqué, Umtiti, Jordi Alba, Busquets, Rakitic, Denis, Messi, Suárez, Arda.
Meanwhile, Athletic boss Ernesto Valverde has named the following line-up: Iraizoz, De Marcos, Bóveda, Laporte, Balenziaga, Beñat, Iturraspe, Williams, Eraso, Susaeta, Aduriz.
Te recomendamos en English
- Liga MX FMF could disaffiliate Cruz Azul due to the Treasury investigation
- CORONAVIRUS USA New York state reopening: which regions are passing to phase 2?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- CORONAVIRUS New York state reopening: Gov Cuomo explains when and how
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- Coronavirus What to do if your stimulus check was sent to the wrong address?