Michael Hector has been sent off in two consecutive debuts for Eintracht Frankfurt, one in the German Cup and another in the Bundesliga. The Jamaica international, on loan at Frankfurt from Chelsea, saw red last week in the DFB-Pokal match against Magdeburg and he was sent off again in his Bundesliga bow for flattening Klaas Jan Huntelaar in the match against Schalke.
13th loan move
Hector, 24, was signed by Chelsea from Reading on deadline day last summer and loaned back to the Championship side for the 2015-16 season. After spending the pre-season with the Chelsea first team squad under the orders of Antonio Conte, Hector was loaned again to Frankfurt, the 13th loan move of his career.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Umtiti and Junior fit to return for Barcelona at Eibar
- International football Bulgaria-England: Balakov quits as fallout from clash continues
- BARCELONA Vidal on tattoos, his mo-hawk and some advice for Dembélé
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Rodrygo, Vinicius wanted by Brazil in January
- MANCHESTER UNITED Greenwood signs new Man United contract
- Serie A Ancelotti thanks De Laurentiis for clearing up Napoli 'lies'