Michael Hector has been sent off in two consecutive debuts for Eintracht Frankfurt, one in the German Cup and another in the Bundesliga. The Jamaica international, on loan at Frankfurt from Chelsea, saw red last week in the DFB-Pokal match against Magdeburg and he was sent off again in his Bundesliga bow for flattening Klaas Jan Huntelaar in the match against Schalke.
13th loan move
Hector, 24, was signed by Chelsea from Reading on deadline day last summer and loaned back to the Championship side for the 2015-16 season. After spending the pre-season with the Chelsea first team squad under the orders of Antonio Conte, Hector was loaned again to Frankfurt, the 13th loan move of his career.
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Napoli sack Ancelotti
- Liverpool 'greedy for more' in Champions League after booking last-16 spot
- Champions League Champions League last 16 taking shape ahead of Monday draw
- Inter Milan 1-2 Barcelona Ansu Fati becomes youngest ever Champions League goal scorer
- Manchester City Guardiola backs Foden to become heartbeat of City team
- Juventus Sarri wants Juventus to finish in style