Munir passes Valencia medical
The acquisition of the striker is be officially announced in the next few hours. The 20 year old joins "Los Che" on a one season loan dealCelta-Valencia live
It's anticipated that Paco Alcácer's move to Barcelona will be officially announced tomorrow as the the other part of the move also falls into place with Munir el Haddadi passing his medical with Valencia and his one season loan move at Mestalla is expected to confirmed in a matter of hours.
The Barça youth protegee rejected other top flight bids to move to the Mediterranean coast and will stay at Mestalla through to the end of the current season. An option to buy come the end of the term will also be drafted into the contract. Munir is expected to be presented as a new Valencia player later in the week.
Munir won't be the only new player at Valencia with Ezequiel Garay's being strongly linked with a move to the club. Abdennour, Orban, Vezo or Santos are other Valencia players who maybe moving the other way with the club declaring them available for a move in what remains of the current transfer window.
Te recomendamos en English
- Tottenham Hotspur What José Mourinho brings to Tottenham Hotspur
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho in 2015: 'I could never manage Tottenham'
- PREMIER LEAGUE Spurs: Kane thanks Pochettino for making "dreams" come true
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid not happy with Bale's 'bad joke' with Wales flag
- REAL MADRID Zidane to deal with hot button issue of Bale on Thursday
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho's best fall-outs: From 'Demenza senile' to eye-pokes