Munir passes Valencia medical
The acquisition of the striker is be officially announced in the next few hours. The 20 year old joins "Los Che" on a one season loan dealCelta-Valencia live
It's anticipated that Paco Alcácer's move to Barcelona will be officially announced tomorrow as the the other part of the move also falls into place with Munir el Haddadi passing his medical with Valencia and his one season loan move at Mestalla is expected to confirmed in a matter of hours.
The Barça youth protegee rejected other top flight bids to move to the Mediterranean coast and will stay at Mestalla through to the end of the current season. An option to buy come the end of the term will also be drafted into the contract. Munir is expected to be presented as a new Valencia player later in the week.
Munir won't be the only new player at Valencia with Ezequiel Garay's being strongly linked with a move to the club. Abdennour, Orban, Vezo or Santos are other Valencia players who maybe moving the other way with the club declaring them available for a move in what remains of the current transfer window.
Te recomendamos en English
- ALFREDO RELAÑO The "big five" pull off first European clean sweep
- PORTUGAL Villas-Boas: "My Porto side was practically pornographic"
- Premier League Pep Guardiola has get out of Manchester free card
- Champions League Mbappé, Felix, Fati, Vinicius... Generation Z shines in UCL
- Barcelona | Neymar case Neymar's Barcelona relationship fine despite lawsuit, says father
- EUROPA LEAGUE Lacazette and Saka sizzle as Arsenal end top of their group