Eibar recruit Espanyol's Arbilla and 'Nano' from Tenerife
The striker who has signed from Tenerife will be presented tomorrow while right-back Arbilla, who joins from Espanyol, is to undergo a medical.
Eibar have reinforced their squad with two signings - Alexander Mesa 'Nano' joins on a five-year deal from CD Tenerife while right-back Anaitz Arbilla has quit Espanyol to join José Luis Mendilibar's team. Nano passed a medical at the IMQ Clinic in Vitoria to complete his transfer; the 21-year-old came through the youth ranks at Tenerife, scoring 14 goals in 35 appearances with the islanders in the Second Division last season. He spent the2014-2015 season on loan at L'Hospitalet. Eibar will unveil him on Tuesday.
Arbilla leaves Espanyol
The defender has left Espanyol and will sign a three-year contract with Eibar after undergoing a medical tomorrow.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Neymar surprises Richarlison with Everton award
- REAL MADRID The price Real Madrid must pay to sign Kylian Mbappé
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool: Harry Wilson close to £20million Anfield exit
- US NEWS Breonna Taylor shooting case verdict and decision, reactions and live updates
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: what proposals have been put forward?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool new boys could be handed debut in tomorrow’s EFL Cup