Eibar recruit Espanyol's Arbilla and 'Nano' from Tenerife
The striker who has signed from Tenerife will be presented tomorrow while right-back Arbilla, who joins from Espanyol, is to undergo a medical.
Eibar have reinforced their squad with two signings - Alexander Mesa 'Nano' joins on a five-year deal from CD Tenerife while right-back Anaitz Arbilla has quit Espanyol to join José Luis Mendilibar's team. Nano passed a medical at the IMQ Clinic in Vitoria to complete his transfer; the 21-year-old came through the youth ranks at Tenerife, scoring 14 goals in 35 appearances with the islanders in the Second Division last season. He spent the2014-2015 season on loan at L'Hospitalet. Eibar will unveil him on Tuesday.
Arbilla leaves Espanyol
The defender has left Espanyol and will sign a three-year contract with Eibar after undergoing a medical tomorrow.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Will there be another stimulus check in June?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- Coronavirus Mark Zuckerberg explains why Facebook didn’t do anything about Trump’s post
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check: What is the IRS saying about those who haven’t received their payment
- GEORGE FLOYD George Floyd death: what are the charges for third-degree murder and manslaughter?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today