The younger brother of Sergio ‘Kun’ Agüero, Gastón del Castillo, has signed for Spanish side Cádiz. The attacking midfielder, 19, joins the Segunda B outfit on loan in search of first-team football and greater experience.
Physical similarity to brother
‘Kuncito’ – who made his debut for Independiente in Argentina’s Primera Division back in April – has a great physical similarity to brother Sergio (the Manchester City striker), which has already caused excitement amongst Cádiz fans.
The Argentine was close to joining Italian team Crotonade on loan, however the deal fell through due to economic differences.
Option to buy
Independiente, where Del Castillo recently extended his contract until June 2018, have installed an option for a permanent switch into the Cádiz deal for a fee of €2,250,000.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID James rates his figures at Real Madrid: "Not too bad!"
- SERIE A Luis Alberto signs new five-year deal with Lazio
- US ELECTION The Biden-Trump debate: what is the format and what topics will be covered?
- FIFA 21 FIFA 21 Web App: when will it be released?
- TRANSFER MARKET Jorge Mendes strikes it rich in Covid crisis transfer market
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane approves Jovic loan; Roma and Inter Milan keen on taking the striker