The younger brother of Sergio ‘Kun’ Agüero, Gastón del Castillo, has signed for Spanish side Cádiz. The attacking midfielder, 19, joins the Segunda B outfit on loan in search of first-team football and greater experience.
Physical similarity to brother
‘Kuncito’ – who made his debut for Independiente in Argentina’s Primera Division back in April – has a great physical similarity to brother Sergio (the Manchester City striker), which has already caused excitement amongst Cádiz fans.
The Argentine was close to joining Italian team Crotonade on loan, however the deal fell through due to economic differences.
Option to buy
Independiente, where Del Castillo recently extended his contract until June 2018, have installed an option for a permanent switch into the Cádiz deal for a fee of €2,250,000.
Te recomendamos en English
- DONALD TRUMP Trump lands in Florida: what will he do next?
- Olympic Games Japan accepts Olympic Games will be cancelled
- CORNELLÀ 0-2 BARCELONA Koeman: "No Barça player should miss two penalties in the same match"
- US NEWS Amazon offer to help Biden administration with Covid-19 vaccine distribution
- FORTNITE Predator in Fortnite: where to find him and how to get his skin in Season 5
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates: Biden plan, when could it arrive