The younger brother of Sergio ‘Kun’ Agüero, Gastón del Castillo, has signed for Spanish side Cádiz. The attacking midfielder, 19, joins the Segunda B outfit on loan in search of first-team football and greater experience.
Physical similarity to brother
‘Kuncito’ – who made his debut for Independiente in Argentina’s Primera Division back in April – has a great physical similarity to brother Sergio (the Manchester City striker), which has already caused excitement amongst Cádiz fans.
The Argentine was close to joining Italian team Crotonade on loan, however the deal fell through due to economic differences.
Option to buy
Independiente, where Del Castillo recently extended his contract until June 2018, have installed an option for a permanent switch into the Cádiz deal for a fee of €2,250,000.
Te recomendamos en English
- COPA DEL REY Atlético stunned by Cultural Leonesa in Copa del Rey shock
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Setién and Valverde not that different, says De Jong
- SCHALKE 04 Todibo: "During training, you had to defend Messi with caution"
- MANCHESTER CITY Silva: "Real Madrid called me year after year but I didn't go"
- Manchester United How bad are Manchester United under Solskjaer?
- REAL MADRID Benzema: Real Madrid striker agrees contract extension