Morata: "Bale without doubt will be the best player in the world"
The Real Madrid striker gave a candid interview to radio station COPE, in which he addressed, amongst other things, the expectations upon him and Piqué's taunts
Happiness: “I couldn’t be any happier. I’m fulfilling all my dreams and I only hope they last.”
Offer from Atleti?: “I talked with a lot of coaches, but I told them my dream was Real Madrid.”
Zidane’s call: “He called me and told me that he wanted me in his team and that he has a lot of confidence in me.”
Gareth Bale: “In a few years Bale is going to be, without doubt, the best player in the world.”
Ancelotti: “He put Di María in front of me…You wouldn’t like it much.”
"If you don’t score 30 goals, it seems like you're a shit striker!”
Expectations: “In this country, if you don’t score 30 goals, it seems like you are a shit striker.”
Piqué’s taunts: “I don’t have to say anything. The actual European champions are Real Madrid and I would love to play badly and still win the European Cup. I like Madrid’s style more than Barcelona as it’s more direct.”
Isco’s future: “I haven’t talked to him about it. I hope he stays because besides being my friend, he’s a spectacular footballer.”
Lopetegui: “Lopetegui is just what Spain needed. He told us yesterday that he has the same ambition as us. Many of us here were under-21 European Champions. Julen said to me he saw the game [at Real Sociedad] and that it pleased him a lot. He makes all the players feel important.”
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Pep Guardiola calls for Man City shutdown after UEFA decision
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Mané looks to surpass Ronaldo, Dortmund prepare for Mbappé – UCL in Opta numbers
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Report links club with Facebook accounts aimed at damaging players' images
- MANCHESTER UNITED Fernandes' set-pieces "top class" – Solskjaer lauds new Man Utd signing
- ATLÉTICO-LIVERPOOL Simeone: "Pessimism? I see optimism and hope"
- ATLÉTICO-LIVERPOOL Klopp: "Atlético are a machine - they're not playing as badly as people make out"