Diego Simeone the victim of a €10,000 robbery in Italy
According to the Genoa Post, the Italian police are investigating the incident, in which a suitcase full of cash at Simeone’s hotel room was allegedly taken
Diego Simeone and his son Giovanni were reportedly victims of a €10,000 robbery on 22 August while the two were having dinner in Genoa, Italy.
No sign of forced entry
According to Genoa Post, the Italian police are investigating the incident, in which a suitcase full of cash at Simeone’s hotel room was allegedly taken, despite there being no signs of forced entry.
Giovanni Simeone, along with his father, was in the city to complete his €3 million transfer from River Plate to Genoa.
Te recomendamos en English
- EURO 2020 Euro 2020 play-offs, pots & finals draw: teams, dates, times...
- BAYERN MUNICH Pochettino-Bayern links re-intensify in Germany
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane could see James' injury coming
- BRAZIL Tite responds to criticism of Rodrygo's lack of playing time
- LALIGA Gareth Bale 'in that order' flag inspires Spanish football
- REAL MADRID José Mourinho to open Spurs escape hatch for Gareth Bale