Diego Simeone the victim of a €10,000 robbery in Italy
According to the Genoa Post, the Italian police are investigating the incident, in which a suitcase full of cash at Simeone’s hotel room was allegedly taken
Diego Simeone and his son Giovanni were reportedly victims of a €10,000 robbery on 22 August while the two were having dinner in Genoa, Italy.
No sign of forced entry
According to Genoa Post, the Italian police are investigating the incident, in which a suitcase full of cash at Simeone’s hotel room was allegedly taken, despite there being no signs of forced entry.
Giovanni Simeone, along with his father, was in the city to complete his €3 million transfer from River Plate to Genoa.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS What will the new IRS income tax brackets be for 2021?
- Coronavirus stimulus checks IRS extends $500 stimulus check for kids deadline - when is the new date and how do you claim it?
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Who are the candidates for 2020 US Elections besides Trump and Biden?
- US ELECTIONS Will Amish people vote in the 2020 USA Elections?
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live online updates: cases, deaths, stimulus checks and latest news
- UNITED STATES USA elections 2020 live online updates: Trump - Biden, polls, stimulus checks, latest news