Diego Simeone the victim of a €10,000 robbery in Italy
According to the Genoa Post, the Italian police are investigating the incident, in which a suitcase full of cash at Simeone’s hotel room was allegedly taken
Diego Simeone and his son Giovanni were reportedly victims of a €10,000 robbery on 22 August while the two were having dinner in Genoa, Italy.
No sign of forced entry
According to Genoa Post, the Italian police are investigating the incident, in which a suitcase full of cash at Simeone’s hotel room was allegedly taken, despite there being no signs of forced entry.
Giovanni Simeone, along with his father, was in the city to complete his €3 million transfer from River Plate to Genoa.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA: When does Trump want schools to reopen?
- Man City 4-0 Newcastle Mahrez goal sees Man City break new ground in Premier League
- World Cup 2022 World Cup 2022: environmentally friendly vehicles for the fans
- LIVERPOOL Liverpool's Rhian Brewster has “shown his talent” as Klopp looks to put faith in youngsters
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: Trump says a second package will come "very soon"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Tottenham: Mourinho tells Spurs players that attitude "is non-negotiable"