Mourinho making scouting a priority at Man Utd
José Mourinho has been shaking things up at Manchester United since he arrived this summer. The Portuguese coach has been changing the organisation at the club as he pleases, and his latest change comes at the same time as he deals a blow to Atlético Madrid.
Mourinho has signed Atleti's chief scout, Gerardo Guzmán, to join the scouting team at Old Trafford. Up to today, 31 August, Guzmán was in charge of finding young talent, under 23 years old, for Atlético Madrid.
Mou desperate to identify young talent first
Mourinho has made scouting one of his priorities at Manchester United, as he believes it's vital to be ahead of his European rivals in identifying and signing the best and brightest up-and-coming players.
Guzmán will join Kieran McKenna and Sandro Orlandelli at Old Trafford.
Atleti announce replacement for Guzmán
Despite the blow, Atlético have already responded, and have announced Guzmán's replacement, Natanael Cano 'Canito', who was sporting director at San Fernando, where he made contact with the Atlético hierarchy.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS What's happening with GameStop stocks, Wall Street and Reddit?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: how could it be different from the first and second ones?
- US NEWS What has Biden said about the use of private prisons?
- US NEWS How many Republican senators have voted to dismiss Trump's impeachment?
- US NEWS How many extra doses of coronavirus vaccines has Biden ordered?
- FOOTBALL UEFA commits to 12 host cities for Euro 2020