Vitolo joins Morata and Silva in attack in first Lopetegui XI
New Spain coach Julen Lopetegui has made four changes to La Roja's last line-up as his team come up against Roberto Martínez's Belgium.
Julen Lopetegui has made four changes to the Spain side that lost to Italy at Euro 2016 as La Roja take on Belgium in Brussels in his first game in charge (20:45 CEST).
Sevilla's Vitolo replaces Nolito in attack alongside David Silva and Álvaro Morata, and Thiago Alcántara and Koke come in for Cesc Fábregas and Andrés Iniesta - with Cesc left out of the squad and Iniesta injured - beside Sergio Busquets in midfield.
At right-back, meanwhile, Real Madrid's Dani Carvajal fills the hole left by Atlético Madrid counterpart Juanfran, who is not in Lopetegui's maiden group.
Spain XI: De Gea; Carvajal, Ramos, Piqué, Jordi Alba; Koke, Busquets, Thiago; Silva, Morata and Vitolo.
Belgium boss Roberto Martínez, who is also overseeing his first clash as national coach, has named the following team:
Belgium XI: Courtois; Meunier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, J. Lukaku; Witsel, Nainggolan; Hazard, De Bruyne, Carrasco; Origi
The referee is France's Benoit Bastien.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS $400 unemployment benefits boost: why has Trump taken executive action?
- Coronavirus Night curfew extended in East Khasi Hills until 17 August
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: who is Paul Vallone, the Democrat who says hydroxychloroquine saved his life?
- Coronavirus Trump executive orders: what will happen with student loan payments?
- BEIRUT EXPLOSION Lebanese court investigating Beirut port explosion