Vitolo joins Morata and Silva in attack in first Lopetegui XI
New Spain coach Julen Lopetegui has made four changes to La Roja's last line-up as his team come up against Roberto Martínez's Belgium.
Julen Lopetegui has made four changes to the Spain side that lost to Italy at Euro 2016 as La Roja take on Belgium in Brussels in his first game in charge (20:45 CEST).
Sevilla's Vitolo replaces Nolito in attack alongside David Silva and Álvaro Morata, and Thiago Alcántara and Koke come in for Cesc Fábregas and Andrés Iniesta - with Cesc left out of the squad and Iniesta injured - beside Sergio Busquets in midfield.
At right-back, meanwhile, Real Madrid's Dani Carvajal fills the hole left by Atlético Madrid counterpart Juanfran, who is not in Lopetegui's maiden group.
Spain XI: De Gea; Carvajal, Ramos, Piqué, Jordi Alba; Koke, Busquets, Thiago; Silva, Morata and Vitolo.
Belgium boss Roberto Martínez, who is also overseeing his first clash as national coach, has named the following team:
Belgium XI: Courtois; Meunier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, J. Lukaku; Witsel, Nainggolan; Hazard, De Bruyne, Carrasco; Origi
The referee is France's Benoit Bastien.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Setién has a defensive problem he needs to fix
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: James can't find his place
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool: 4 teams who won the league with 5 games to spare
- PREMIER LEAGUE Klopp: "Impossible to have the dominance United once had"
- REAL MADRID - SEVILLA Sevilla visit the Bernabéu on the back of 12 losses in a row there
- FOOTBALL Mourinho not happy with Conte for speaking publicly about Eriksen