Cristiano Ronaldo can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel regarding the recovery from his knee injury.
The Portuguese forward has targeted a return for Real Madrid in their next league game against Osasuna on 10 September and looks to be well on course to achieving that goal, having returned to train with the rest of the squad this week and then on Friday posting an encouraging Instagram message with the words "Soon..."
BBC soon to be reunited...
The imminent return of the number '7' will be a big boost to the Real Madrid squad, with Cristiano having missed the whole of preseason and Los Blancos' first two games of the new campaign.
The news that Karim Benzema is back training and not far off a return has been further good news for Madristas during this international break week.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Bale becomes a big problem
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid confirm Lucas Vázquez injury
- World Cup 2022 Three years until 2022 Qatar World Cup kicks off
- EURO 2020 Euro 2020 play-offs draw: how and where to watch: times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: Manchester City vs Chelsea, game of the weekend
- REAL MADRID-REAL SOCIEDAD Odegaard: "If I score against Real Madrid, I won't celebrate"