Cristiano Ronaldo can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel regarding the recovery from his knee injury.
The Portuguese forward has targeted a return for Real Madrid in their next league game against Osasuna on 10 September and looks to be well on course to achieving that goal, having returned to train with the rest of the squad this week and then on Friday posting an encouraging Instagram message with the words "Soon..."
BBC soon to be reunited...
The imminent return of the number '7' will be a big boost to the Real Madrid squad, with Cristiano having missed the whole of preseason and Los Blancos' first two games of the new campaign.
The news that Karim Benzema is back training and not far off a return has been further good news for Madristas during this international break week.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Derek Chauvin found guilty of murder of George Floyd, updates, reaction
- George Floyd Derek Chauvin jury verdict live online: George Floyd Death Trial | Deliberation, possible charges...
- US News Unemployment benefits: What state has the best payments?
- NFL Dallas Cowboys in the 2021 NFL Draft: What players could they take?
- NFL Green Bay Packers at the NFL Draft 2021: What players could they pick?
- DEREK CHAUVIN TRIAL Derek Chauvin verdict: final conviction, charges and what will happen now?