Last Madrid derby at Calderon on November 20 almost sold-out
Tickets are on sale via Atleti's ticket portal for the next seven league games at home. Only a handful of 120€ priced tickets remain for the Madrid derby.
Despite Atletico's poor start to the season securing just two points from a possible six, optimism is still abundant among the Calderon faithful and testament to this is the high demand for tickets for the forthcoming home games at the Manzanares stadium.
Tickets went on sale on Thursday for the club's home games in the 2016/17 Champions League against Bayern Munich, PSV and Rostov and yesterday it was the turn of LaLiga with tickets available for forthcoming games against Sporting, Deportivo, Granada, Málaga, Espanyol, Las Palmas and Real Madrid.
Match tickets for the Madrid derby (the last at the famous Vicente Calderon) have been in high demand and at the time of writing just tickets remained only in the "Preferencia" area of the stadium with a face value of 120€. It's anticipated that these tickets will sell-out in the next few days with no.one wanting to miss a piece of Atleti history at the old stadium.
Te recomendamos en English
- Tottenham Hotspur What José Mourinho brings to Tottenham Hotspur
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho in 2015: 'I could never manage Tottenham'
- PREMIER LEAGUE Spurs: Kane thanks Pochettino for making "dreams" come true
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid not happy with Bale's 'bad joke' with Wales flag
- REAL MADRID Zidane to deal with hot button issue of Bale on Thursday
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho's best fall-outs: From 'Demenza senile' to eye-pokes