Griezmann: Mourinho has "started the courting" of Atleti ace
Manchester United are being linked with a summer 2017 swoop for Atlético Madrid's French international star Antoine Griezmann.
Manchester United manager José Mourinho is allegedly set on signing Antoine Griezmann next year, according to recent revelations.
Now, a further report says the Portuguese boss has "started the courting" of the Atlético Madrid and France star through third parties.
Successor to Rooney at United?
On Thursday, Bleacher Report claimed that Mourinho is keen to take Griezmann to Old Trafford in summer 2017 as a long-term replacement for Wayne Rooney, 30.
Mourinho wants to be "ready to pounce"
And UK newspaper The Mirror has this weekend explained that 'Mou' is out to ensure United are "right at the head of the queue ready to pounce" for Griezmann.
The Red Devils expect to have to break the world-record transfer fee they spent on Paul Pogba to capture 'Le Petit Prince', the daily adds.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Catalan sports press elated at Madrid UCL defeat to Man City
- MLS Roger Martinez looking to pocket more than Carlos Vela
- Real Madrid Vinicius: "Referees are out to get us when they come here"
- MLS Five facts about Inter Miami ahead of their debut in MLS
- MLS Beckham wants Inter Miami to have the same success as LAFC and Atlanta United
- MLS David Beckham is not worried about Inter Miami missing a DP