Jémez could make up to eight changes against Eibar
Granada are still immersed in their own particular ‘pre-season’ after an avalanche of new signings late in the window.
For Granada, the first week after the first transfer window closed has been like a mini pre-season. In contrast to most of their rivals, Granada made most of their transfers late in the window, so coach Paco Jémez could only start configuring his new team from one minute past midnight on 1 September.
When Eibar visit Los Cármenes on Sunday, Jémez is likely to field a side drastically different from the one which spectacularly crashed 5-1 to Las Palmas in their last outing. The coach will first have to wait to see if all of his international players return safe and sound from their respective commitments - only Memo Ochoa, Tito and Samper are guaranteed to start against the Armeros which suggests that there will be eight changes to the team.
Rubén Vezo could start in central defence while deadline day signing Franck Tabanou, on loan from Swansea, could make his debut at left-back. In midfield, among those who might accompany Samper is Rene Krhin in preference to Toral and Pereira.
In attack, Alberto Bueno is favourite to start and Jémez's plan is to have two wide players providing service - Omer Atzili and Carcela-González. Ponce, Kravets and Barral will need to impress the coach over the next few days to show they deserve a place in the list.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it
- UFC UFC 257 Poirier vs McGregor: how & where to watch - times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE De Bruyne injured: how will Manchester City cope without star?
- Football AS chooses its Legends XI: The greatest soccer team ever
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Koeman concerned about fatigue, fixtures and injuries
- SERIE A Fernando Llorente close to making Udinese move