Szymanowski extends Leganés stay to June 2018
The Argentine forward, top scorer in Leganés promotion season, adds a year onto his existing deal and will become one of the highest earners in the squad.
Leganés announced on Monday that Argentine winger Alexander Szymanowski has signed one-year contract extension which will keep him at the club until June 2018.
The 27-year-old ended last season - in which the Pepineros were promoted to the top flight for the first time in history, as the team's top scorer. His contract renewal and subsquent pay rise was a priority as several other teams, including Mallorca and Rayo Vallecano had made enquiries even before Leganés gained promotion.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona president Bartomeu considering his future
- England Greenwood should not have been called up by England, says Solskjaer
- BUNDESLIGA Thiago pens emotive Bayern farewell as Liverpool move looms
- Mourinho blasts Spurs' schedule as a 'total joke'
- Coronavirus Scientists dismiss theory that coronavirus was developed in Chinese labs
- CORONAVIRUS How has Joe Biden proposed vaccine distribution?