UFC star Tim Kennedy says he killed "kids and women" in Iraq
The former US Green Beret, who said he's "unapologetically American" also mocked PTSD sufferers in a controversial Facebook post
UFC fighter Tim Kennedy has admitted that he "killed kids and women" during his time fighting as a US Green Beret in Iraq.
In a Facebook post to his 181,000 followers, Kennedy -- who served tours of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan -- also mocked sufferers of post-traumatic stress disorder.
The Californian, who self-identifies as "unapologetically American" said he made the choice not to “have nightmares every night or be a medicated PTSD victim,” and has instead chosen to make a “difference.”
"I'm asked daily about how and why I don't have PTSD. I'm probably the last person on Earth you should ask about this stuff," began his post. "I have killed kids and women during war. I have seen my friends and fellow soldiers burn alive.
"My adult life is filled with the things horror movies are made of. I could have nightmares every night or be a medicated PTSD victim if I didn't choose every day to make a difference for myself and more importantly for the men that died to my left and right."
You can read Kennedy's full post below by clicking on the Facebook link.
Te recomendamos en English
- GOLF | AUGUSTA MASTERS 2021 Augusta Masters 2021 Day 3 live online | scores and leaderboard | Matsuyama leads at -11
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: until when will the new "plus-up" payments be sent?
- REAL MADRID 2 - 1 BARCELONA Real Madrid ratings in Clásico against Barcelona
- EL CLÁSICO Real Madrid ahead of Barcelona in Clásicos won: 98-96
- LALIGA SANTANDER Real Madrid - Barcelona: what are their next matches and how many points are left?
- US NEWS Third stimulus check live updates: is a fourth payment coming, expected dates, plus-up payments, tracker