SPAIN 8 - 0 LIECHTENSTEIN
De Gea spares a thought for Casillas: "It's a bit strange without him"
The keeper has noted changes since Lopetegui's arrival: "We entered the game with more intensity and better organized".
"It feels a little strange without Iker" - De Gea
David de Gea noted after this evening's game against Liechtenstein, that there have been distinct changes to Spain's game since Julen Lopetegui took over the reins as national team coach. "We entered the game with more intensity and better organized", the Manchester United keeper told reporters afterwards.
Sensations: "I'm feeling great. We've put in two good games and hopefully we'll continue playing at this level".
Changes in the new era: "Well, we are going into game with more intensity and we are more organized and it's true that both of our last two games have turned out really well. We have to continue this way".
First choice starter: "Since Day One Lopetegui has shown his faith in me, but whenever I am called up, I always come with the intention of training the best I can".
Casillas: "He was the captain and it's a bit strange that he's not here"
Diego Costa: "He'd already been putting goals in for his club and tonight he scored two. He's a brilliant player. He's shown he is, and he will continue to show it".
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Donald Trump links job numbers to a ‘great day’ for George Floyd
- Coronavirus New York records lowest number of daily coronavirus deaths since pandemic started
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- George Floyd George Floyd death: what do we know about the four police officers? Charges and backgrounds
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- Coronavirus How much money has been sent in stimulus checks and how much remains unsent?