SPAIN 8 - 0 LIECHTENSTEIN
De Gea spares a thought for Casillas: "It's a bit strange without him"
The keeper has noted changes since Lopetegui's arrival: "We entered the game with more intensity and better organized".
"It feels a little strange without Iker" - De Gea
David de Gea noted after this evening's game against Liechtenstein, that there have been distinct changes to Spain's game since Julen Lopetegui took over the reins as national team coach. "We entered the game with more intensity and better organized", the Manchester United keeper told reporters afterwards.
Sensations: "I'm feeling great. We've put in two good games and hopefully we'll continue playing at this level".
Changes in the new era: "Well, we are going into game with more intensity and we are more organized and it's true that both of our last two games have turned out really well. We have to continue this way".
First choice starter: "Since Day One Lopetegui has shown his faith in me, but whenever I am called up, I always come with the intention of training the best I can".
Casillas: "He was the captain and it's a bit strange that he's not here"
Diego Costa: "He'd already been putting goals in for his club and tonight he scored two. He's a brilliant player. He's shown he is, and he will continue to show it".
Te recomendamos en English
- Halloween What is the history and meaning of Halloween?
- DISNEY+ The Mandalorian Season 2: how many episodes and when are they released on Disney+?
- US Election 2020 What's Biden's plan for Medicare?
- Coronavirus Main Street Lending Program: what changes did Federal Reserve make to small business loans?
- US Election 2020 How many votes did Trump get in Florida in the 2016 presidential election?
- US Election 2020 What's Biden's plan for the economy, stimulus and unemployment?