SPAIN 8 - 0 LIECHTENSTEIN
De Gea spares a thought for Casillas: "It's a bit strange without him"
The keeper has noted changes since Lopetegui's arrival: "We entered the game with more intensity and better organized".
"It feels a little strange without Iker" - De Gea
David de Gea noted after this evening's game against Liechtenstein, that there have been distinct changes to Spain's game since Julen Lopetegui took over the reins as national team coach. "We entered the game with more intensity and better organized", the Manchester United keeper told reporters afterwards.
Sensations: "I'm feeling great. We've put in two good games and hopefully we'll continue playing at this level".
Changes in the new era: "Well, we are going into game with more intensity and we are more organized and it's true that both of our last two games have turned out really well. We have to continue this way".
First choice starter: "Since Day One Lopetegui has shown his faith in me, but whenever I am called up, I always come with the intention of training the best I can".
Casillas: "He was the captain and it's a bit strange that he's not here"
Diego Costa: "He'd already been putting goals in for his club and tonight he scored two. He's a brilliant player. He's shown he is, and he will continue to show it".
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA Skills Challenge: which players will participate in the 2021 edition?
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 Does NBA League Pass include NBA All-Star 2021?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming & when it could pass Senate vote, IRS tax return | Live
- 2021 TAX FILING Has the IRS already started refunding tax return 2021?
- NFL Denver Broncos: Stay locked on Drew or hand keys to a rookie QB?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK How to claim a missing stimulus check on your 2020 tax return