Barcelona to officially present Paco Alcácer on Thursday
The event will take place at 11:30 at Camp Nou. The player will start to work with the Luis Enrique and the squad on Tuesday/Wednesday of this week
Barça supporters are invited to attend the official unveiling of Paco Alcácer as a new FC Barcelona player this Thursday at Camp Nou.
The fans have been told that they will have access to the grandstand as of 11:30 in the morning and Alcácer will pose for photographs in the famous claret and navy stripes at 12:30.
At 13.30 the club will hold an official press conference with the media at the Ricard Maxenchs room of the stadium. Alcácer will,be accompanied by Barça sporting director, Jordi Mestre, Albert Soler and Robert Fernández.
Despite the presentation taking place on Thursday, Alcácer will commence training with the Barça squad as of Tuesday (if his return trip from Leon permits). If he fails to make it back to the Catalan capital for Tuesday, his debut training session with his new squad will be on Wednesday at 09:30.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: Democrats and Republicans look to strike deal on payment
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Odegaard leaves Valverde in the shade
- JUVENTUS Weston McKennie thrilled to make Juventus debut
- BARCELONA Barcelona target Sergiño Dest close to signing for Bayern Munich
- PREMIER LEAGUE Thiago Silva: I joined Chelsea to win the title, not for a taste of the Premier League
- BARCELONA Arturo Vidal: "I will always carry Barça in my heart"