Real Madrid daily round-up: Cristiano, Isco, Ancelotti...
The squad trained this afternoon at Valdebebas with both Cristiano and Benzema back with the team. Isco, however, continues his recovery from an ankle injury.
Back to training
The squad trained at Valdebebas at 17.00 CEST this afternoon. Zidane was able to count on the majority of his players, except those still involved in international fixtures. Keylor Navas was back in training as he recovers from surgery.
Cristiano and Benzema back with the team
Cristiano and Benzema completed their first training session with the rest of the squad yesterday as part of their injury rehabilitation. Both could be declared fit and available for this Saturday’s game against Osasuna (16.00 CEST).
Isco still struggling with injury
Isco, who last week decided to stay at the Santiago Bernabéu despite being linked with both Tottenham and hometown club Málaga, continues to recover from an ankle sprain. Yesterday he trained away from the rest of the squad inside the gym.
Ancelotti: “Madrid let me go”
Former Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti spoke to German newspaper Die Welt about his exit from the club back in 2015. “It’s already known that Madrid let me go,” he said. “Stability at Madrid means always winning.”
Illegal state aid dispute
Mayor Madrid Manuela Carmena said on national radio yesterday that she expects the club to appeal the order to repay up to €18.4 million in illegal state aid. “I think they plan to appeal,” she said. “That seems to be the intention of the club president.”
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby