Messi's son, Thiago, signs up for FC Barcelona School
Thiago Messi, 3, will enrol at Barcelona's specialist football school. Although it's not part of the famed academy, the path has already been set to follow in his father's footsteps
The Messi name could well live on in the world of football long after Lionel has retired. That is because Messi’s oldest boy, Thiago, 3, has signed for the FC Barcelona School (FCBEscola), according to L’Equipe. If Thiago progresses well, he could join Barça’s academy in a few years.
One current Barcelona player that has successfully treaded the path all the way from FCBEscola to the Azulgrana first team in the past is Sergi Samper.
It won’t be an easy task for Thiago considering Messi only recently admitted his son is not especially interested in football! That said, he is only three...
Te recomendamos en English
- FOOTBALL Mourinho got a "special" message from Ed Woodward after landing Spurs job
- REAL MADRID Marcelo on Rodrygo, Vinicius and anxiety before Liverpool game
- PREMIER LEAGUE Pochettino's goodbye to Spurs player etched on blackboard
- REAL MADRID Eden Hazard: "At one point this summer I weighed 80 kilos"
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid fans angry over Bale's "childish" antics - Calderon
- Premier League Mourinho's call for 'respect' as he sends warning to Klopp and Pep