Messi's son, Thiago, signs up for FC Barcelona School
Thiago Messi, 3, will enrol at Barcelona's specialist football school. Although it's not part of the famed academy, the path has already been set to follow in his father's footsteps
The Messi name could well live on in the world of football long after Lionel has retired. That is because Messi’s oldest boy, Thiago, 3, has signed for the FC Barcelona School (FCBEscola), according to L’Equipe. If Thiago progresses well, he could join Barça’s academy in a few years.
One current Barcelona player that has successfully treaded the path all the way from FCBEscola to the Azulgrana first team in the past is Sergi Samper.
It won’t be an easy task for Thiago considering Messi only recently admitted his son is not especially interested in football! That said, he is only three...
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS IRS phone number: how can I talk to a real person on the helpline?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- US NEWS Houston close schools as Storm Beta approaches
- Hurricanes Tropical Storm Beta: why is the Greek alphabet used to name hurricanes?
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: Democrats and Republicans look to strike deal on payment
- Coronavirus How many coronavirus cases are there in Sweden without lockdown?