Special guest at Barça's New York office opening: Raúl!
The Real Madrid legend, who is now an ambassador for La Liga in the United States, attended the grand opening of Barcelona's new office in Park Avenue, Manhattan
Real Madrid legend Raúl was a special guest of his former team's fiercest rivals Barcelona on Tuesday, as the club opened of its new office in New York.
Raúl, who is now an ambassador for La Liga in the United States after finishing his career playing for the legendary New York Cosmos, was invited to the event hosted by Barça’s president Josep Maria Bartomeu in Manhattan.
The office, which follows the inauguration of a Hong Kong office in 2014, is expected to boost commercial activity for the club across the United States. Barça legend Ronaldinho will act as the club’s ambassador in the city.
Te recomendamos en English
- LA Galaxy Chicharito: When I talked about retirement I meant because of my age not the MLS
- Copa del Rey 2019-20 Zaragoza vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- MASCHERANO 'Messi's unique ability can extend his future' - Mascherano
- BRUNO FERNANDES | MANCHESTER UNITED Bruno Fernandes is on his way to join Manchester United
- BARCELONA Barcelona youth product Carles Pérez makes €13m Roma switch
- Premier League Guardiola admits mistake over Man City crowd comments