Special guest at Barça's New York office opening: Raúl!
The Real Madrid legend, who is now an ambassador for La Liga in the United States, attended the grand opening of Barcelona's new office in Park Avenue, Manhattan
Real Madrid legend Raúl was a special guest of his former team's fiercest rivals Barcelona on Tuesday, as the club opened of its new office in New York.
Raúl, who is now an ambassador for La Liga in the United States after finishing his career playing for the legendary New York Cosmos, was invited to the event hosted by Barça’s president Josep Maria Bartomeu in Manhattan.
The office, which follows the inauguration of a Hong Kong office in 2014, is expected to boost commercial activity for the club across the United States. Barça legend Ronaldinho will act as the club’s ambassador in the city.
Te recomendamos en English
- Ligue 1 Mbappé and Neymar on target to secure PSG win
- Ballon d'Or Mane snubbed for being African, claims Kouyate
- REAL MADRID Sancho, Vinicius, Joao Felix: in that order for Zidane
- BARCELONA Barça renew Ansu Fati and increase release clause to €170M
- Rapinoe asks Ronaldo and Messi to 'help' in fight against racism, sexism
- REAL MADRID “Florentino's arrival at Madrid was a turning point for the club" - Butragueño