Gladbach eyeing move for Martin Odegaard in January
Max Eberl, the Bundesliga club's sporting director, has long been an admirer of the Norway international and is planning a move in winter.
Martin Odegaard’s medium term future seems ever more likely to include a loan move away from Real Madrid when the winter transfer market opens and the Bundesliga could be his destination.
Mönchengladbach in for Odegaard
Borussia Mönchengladbach sporting director Max Eberl has long been an admirer of the Norway international and is expected to make a move in January when Odegaard will be 18. Fifa regulations prevented the Real Madrid Castilla midfielder making a move to Rennes over the summer but that obstacle will be removed on December 17.
"Champions League football"
Eberl had previously noted that had Odegaard been able to join in the summer he would now be playing Champions League football, which will doubtless be a draw for the youngster when the time to make a decision comes.
Te recomendamos en English
- FOOTBALL Man City: Foden, not Kane, the best youngster I've seen - Walker
- Klopp laments 'not a good day' for football after Man City's CAS success
- Coronavirus IRS tax payment: is it possible to get an extension until 15 October?
- Coronavirus IRS tax payment: tips on how to pay online before 15 July deadline
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths, news and stimulus checks, today
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news