Cristiano Ronaldo revealed at a publicity event on Thursday that he’s now back to 100 percent following the knee injury he suffered in the Euro 2016 final on 10 July.
The Portuguese has intensified his training over the past week and is now confident of taking some part in the game at the Bernabéu against Osasuna on Saturday (16:00).
First action for two months
“I’m going to play,” he affirmed to the media who had assembled for the release of his new fragrance.
If Ronaldo does take to the field on the weekend, it’ll be his first action for exactly three months, with his injury having ruled him out of Madrid’s whole preseason and first three games of the new LaLiga campaign.
Te recomendamos en English
- CHELSEA-REAL MADRID Chelsea - Real Madrid: possible starting line-ups for the Champions League
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE What are Christian Pulisic's Champions League stats and records?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid (3-1 agg): result, goals, summary: Champions League 2020/21
- BOXING What is Floyd Mayweather’s net worth?
- 2021 TAX FILING Biden tax plan calculator: how could your taxes and credits change?
- CORONAVIRUS US Pfizer/BioNtech covid-19 vaccine for kids: ages, who can get and when?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE How many Champions League finals have Chelsea played in?
- BOXING What is Logan Paul's net worth?
- NFL Brett Farve thinks Rodgers time in Green Bay may be coming to an end
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Will the fourth stimulus check be approved? Can it still happen in May?
- Cornoavirus When will kids under 12 be able to receive a covid-19 vaccine?