Cristiano Ronaldo revealed at a publicity event on Thursday that he’s now back to 100 percent following the knee injury he suffered in the Euro 2016 final on 10 July.
The Portuguese has intensified his training over the past week and is now confident of taking some part in the game at the Bernabéu against Osasuna on Saturday (16:00).
First action for two months
“I’m going to play,” he affirmed to the media who had assembled for the release of his new fragrance.
If Ronaldo does take to the field on the weekend, it’ll be his first action for exactly three months, with his injury having ruled him out of Madrid’s whole preseason and first three games of the new LaLiga campaign.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 23 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 volleyball and beach volleyball schedule: dates, times, groups
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING Tokyo Olympics 2021: Team USA's swimming schedule - dates, times, strokes, events
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING What are Katie Ledecky's stats: records, Olympic medals, titles
- OLYMPIC GAMES What are the differences between indoor volleyball and beach volleyball in the Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOFTBALL AND BASEBALL Which sports were pulled from the 2012 and 2016 Olympics and are returning in Tokyo 2021?