LaLiga: Forecast temperatures for this weekend
Forecast temperatures for this round of LaLiga games. Real Madrid expect 32 degrees while it will be 36 degrees for Sevilla - Las Palmas.
Real Madrid to play in 32 degree heat
Real Madrid-Osasuna (16.00, Saturday) will be played in 32 degrees, while it will be much cooler up in Catalonia in the evening, with Barcelona taking on Alavés at 20:30 in a far fresher 26 degrees.
Cooler up north for Atlético Madrid
Up north on Saturday, Atlético Madrid face Celta Vigo at 13:00 and they'll be playing in a delightful 22 degrees, according to Spain's state weather agency.
Hottest in Seville
The hottest game of the weekend will take place in the Sánchez Pizjuán, where Sevilla host Las Palmas at 18.15 on Saturday, with the mercury expected to be up at 36 degrees.
Te recomendamos en English
- FOOTBALL Pochettino hopeful of having Neymar available for Coupe de France final
- BARCELONA Barcelona secure 500 million euro loan from Goldman Sachs
- CHILD TAX CREDIT Child Tax Credit 2021: is there a maximum number of children who can receive payments?
- Champions League Manchester City to pay fans' travel costs for Champions League final
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester United vs Fulham: live
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Barcelona's Champions League win boosts women's football in Spain