Johan Cruyff street unveiled in Vallfogona de Riucorb
The small town in Tarragona, home to just 100 inhabitants, inaugurated a street in honour of the Barcelona football legend on Friday.
Johan Cruyff Street unveiled
“Thank you to everyone here in Vallfogona de Riucorb for for this touching tribute to my father”. The words, from Jordi Cruyff during the unveiling of a plaque in Cuenca de Barberá, Tarragona to inaugurate Carrer Johan Cruyff - a street named in honour of the football legend who passed away in March this year.
Susila and Josua, the eternal No.14's daughter and grandson, inaugurated the street. Former Barcelona president Joan Laporta was one of those present for Friday's unveiling. Vallfogona de Riucorb is a smakll town with less than 100 inhabitant according to the National Statistics Institute. The initiative was the brainchild of the local mayor and a group of friends.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Hazard injury "doesn't look good", says Zidane
- LEVANTE 1-0 REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Sergio Ramos rails at referee after Levante defeat
- Rayados 0-1 América America defeated Monterrey in the seventh week of the Clausura 2020
- Cruz Azul 2-1 Tigres Cruz Azul beats Tigres 2-1 in the seventh week of the Clausura 2020
- MLS Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi tipped to both end up at Inter Miami
- MLS MLS will be the most watched league in the world in 2020