Sunday training session as side prepare for Champions League
It was no rest for the wicked on Sunday morning as Real Madrid headed straight back to training to prepare for Wednesday's Sporting Lisbon clash
It was no rest for the wicked for Real Madrid on Sunday morning as the squad found themselves straight back in training following their 5-2 win over Osasuna the previous day.
Champions League preparations
Los Blancos, who are already preparing for their opening Champions League group stage match against Sporting Lisbon at the Bernabéu on Wednesday, had a recuperation session at Valdebedas and then ate together at the training base.
Keylor Navas and Mariano worked in the gym, while Castilla players Enzo, Odegaard and Luca were also present.
Martín rewarded for stunner
Alex Martín -- who scored a stunning goal from inside his own half for Real Madrid's Juvenile A side on Saturday -- was also invited to train with the first team.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid won't let Brazilians play in Pre-Olympics
- MANCHESTER UNITED "Haaland knows what he wants to do", says Man United boss Solskjaer
- TOTTENHAM Mourinho hails Tottenham unity in Wolves win
- Milan need too many chances to score, says Pioli
- BARCELONA Griezmann on debut Clásico: "It's going to be an incredible day"
- RAYO - ALBACETE Rayo-Albacete game suspended after nazi insults to Zozulia