Sunday training session as side prepare for Champions League
It was no rest for the wicked on Sunday morning as Real Madrid headed straight back to training to prepare for Wednesday's Sporting Lisbon clash
It was no rest for the wicked for Real Madrid on Sunday morning as the squad found themselves straight back in training following their 5-2 win over Osasuna the previous day.
Champions League preparations
Los Blancos, who are already preparing for their opening Champions League group stage match against Sporting Lisbon at the Bernabéu on Wednesday, had a recuperation session at Valdebedas and then ate together at the training base.
Keylor Navas and Mariano worked in the gym, while Castilla players Enzo, Odegaard and Luca were also present.
Martín rewarded for stunner
Alex Martín -- who scored a stunning goal from inside his own half for Real Madrid's Juvenile A side on Saturday -- was also invited to train with the first team.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Why weren’t the funds from the $3000/$3600 child tax credit sent with the stimulus check payments?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Golden State Stimulus: How to claim the extra $500 under the California Comeback Plan
- Boxing Boxing legend Mike Tyson believes that Floyd Mayweather is going to win against Logan Paul
- Coronavirus Pfizer Vaccine Approval: When and where can children 12-15 get vaccinated?
- CORONAVIRUS US How to score the Clear Health Pass covid-19 vaccine passport?
- CORONAVIRUS US Covid-19 vaccine for tourists in New York: how much and where can people get it?