Luca Antonelli hospitalized with reported head injury
The full-back was rushed to hospital after being stretchered off during AC Milan's match with Udinese with a head brace. The club are yet to publish an official statement.
AC Milan full-back Luca Antonelli was rushed to hospital with a suspected serious head injury this afternoon after being substituted in his side’s 0-1 loss to Udinese at the San Siro.
Antonelli fell awkwardly at a corner
Antonelli was carried off on a stretcher wearing a neck brace after falling awkwardly following what seemed like an accidental collision at a corner. During his lengthy treatment on the pitch, a teammate sat next to him to make sure that he did not swallow his tongue.
AC Milan are yet to publish a statement
Milan are yet to publish an official statement on the incident or Antonelli’s current state but unconfirmed reports say that the Italy international is suffering from either a head or neck injury.
Te recomendamos en English
- CHELSEA-REAL MADRID Chelsea - Real Madrid: possible starting line-ups for the Champions League
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE What are Christian Pulisic's Champions League stats and records?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid (3-1 agg): result, goals, summary: Champions League 2020/21
- BOXING What is Floyd Mayweather’s net worth?
- 2021 TAX FILING Biden tax plan calculator: how could your taxes and credits change?
- CORONAVIRUS US Pfizer/BioNtech covid-19 vaccine for kids: ages, who can get and when?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE How many Champions League finals have Chelsea played in?
- BOXING What is Logan Paul's net worth?
- NFL Brett Farve thinks Rodgers time in Green Bay may be coming to an end
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Will the fourth stimulus check be approved? Can it still happen in May?
- Cornoavirus When will kids under 12 be able to receive a covid-19 vaccine?