Luca Antonelli hospitalized with reported head injury
The full-back was rushed to hospital after being stretchered off during AC Milan's match with Udinese with a head brace. The club are yet to publish an official statement.
AC Milan full-back Luca Antonelli was rushed to hospital with a suspected serious head injury this afternoon after being substituted in his side’s 0-1 loss to Udinese at the San Siro.
Antonelli fell awkwardly at a corner
Antonelli was carried off on a stretcher wearing a neck brace after falling awkwardly following what seemed like an accidental collision at a corner. During his lengthy treatment on the pitch, a teammate sat next to him to make sure that he did not swallow his tongue.
AC Milan are yet to publish a statement
Milan are yet to publish an official statement on the incident or Antonelli’s current state but unconfirmed reports say that the Italy international is suffering from either a head or neck injury.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Meteor Shower Perseid meteor shower August 2020: how and when to watch
- Coronavirus Trump executive order: how much will it cost the US?
- Ohter Sports Forbes: Covid-19 is massively-affecting sports in South Africa
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool close in on a deal for 'the next Neymar’ Talles Magno
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Atalanta have a responsibility not to disappoint against PSG, says Gasperini