Victor Valdés accused of cheating on boating license
Middlesbrough keeper Valdés supposedly had someone stand in for the captain's license exam.
Victor Valdés accused of skipper license fraud
Victor Valdés, current Middlesbrough and former Barcelona goalkeeper, has been accused of cheating to obtain his boating licence in Spain. According to investigating judge María Isabel Rodríguez Valdés paid someone to sit the exam for him.
According to handwriting analysis carried out by the Spanish Guardia Civil, Victor Valdés didn't sit the exam, which was in fact taken by an imposter.
81 people accused in fraud investigation
In total the investigation into the boating license fraud has led to 81 people being accused of cheating in this way to obtain their skipper's license.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Unemployment benefits: can you keep the payments if you go back to work?
- US News Which states have abolished federal unemployment benefits and why?
- EURO 2020 Ronaldo's gesture wipes $3.5bn off Coca-Cola's market value
- US NEWS Why is Juneteenth being considered a national holiday?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE California Vaccine Lottery: from which counties were the 15 June winners and how much did they win?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Novavax covid-19 vaccine: How effective is it and who will get it?