Victor Valdés accused of cheating on boating license
Middlesbrough keeper Valdés supposedly had someone stand in for the captain's license exam.
Victor Valdés accused of skipper license fraud
Victor Valdés, current Middlesbrough and former Barcelona goalkeeper, has been accused of cheating to obtain his boating licence in Spain. According to investigating judge María Isabel Rodríguez Valdés paid someone to sit the exam for him.
According to handwriting analysis carried out by the Spanish Guardia Civil, Victor Valdés didn't sit the exam, which was in fact taken by an imposter.
81 people accused in fraud investigation
In total the investigation into the boating license fraud has led to 81 people being accused of cheating in this way to obtain their skipper's license.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Chelsea vs Tottenham: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- Guardiola backs Sterling and predicts total commitment from Man City stars
- Liverpool-Atlético Klopp: Atletico defeat was good because it felt 'really bad'
- BARCELONA LA Galaxy manager responds to Lionel Messi transfer rumours
- LEGANÉS Barcelona: Braithwaite deal "fucked us" says Leganes boss
- BARCELONA Barcelona are not distracted by off-field issues, says Setién