Victor Valdés accused of cheating on boating license
Middlesbrough keeper Valdés supposedly had someone stand in for the captain's license exam.
Victor Valdés accused of skipper license fraud
Victor Valdés, current Middlesbrough and former Barcelona goalkeeper, has been accused of cheating to obtain his boating licence in Spain. According to investigating judge María Isabel Rodríguez Valdés paid someone to sit the exam for him.
According to handwriting analysis carried out by the Spanish Guardia Civil, Victor Valdés didn't sit the exam, which was in fact taken by an imposter.
81 people accused in fraud investigation
In total the investigation into the boating license fraud has led to 81 people being accused of cheating in this way to obtain their skipper's license.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Ghanaian minister resigns after breaching self-isolation rules
- Havertz has an agreement with Leverkusen over transfer - Voller
- PREMIER LEAGUE Gabriel Martinelli signs new long-term contract with Arsenal
- CORONAVIRUS | USA July 4th fireworks near me: what can I see and where?
- CORONAVIRUS | USA How to celebrate July 4th during Covid-19?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid troll Barcelona about four-point lead