Tiago injured for Atlético
Atlético ended up playing the final minutes of their Champions League group stage match against PSV with one man fewer, after Tiago injured himself in the 89th minute.
Tiago pulled up in a sprint
The Portuguese midfielder pulled up in a sprint and was unable to run thereafter. Simeone had already used all his substitutions and Tiago played on through the pain to help Atlético see out their 1-0 win.
Likely muscle injury
From the images it appeared that Tiago had pulled a muscle in his right thigh. He will undergo medical tests.
Te recomendamos en English
- Mahrez makes Arsenal move claim and says Leicester cost him 'two years' of career
- CHELSEA "Pulisic feels no pressure to be the next Hazard"
- MANCHESTER UNITED Manchester United: returning Martial crucial to improved form, says James
- KYLIAN MBAPPE Mbappé "flirting" with Madrid actress has Real fans dreaming
- BRAZIL Thiago Silva hopes "Zidane leaves Rodrygo on bench" for PSG-Madrid
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City's Rodri taking title race hope from 2018-19 win