Tiago injured for Atlético
Atlético ended up playing the final minutes of their Champions League group stage match against PSV with one man fewer, after Tiago injured himself in the 89th minute.
Tiago pulled up in a sprint
The Portuguese midfielder pulled up in a sprint and was unable to run thereafter. Simeone had already used all his substitutions and Tiago played on through the pain to help Atlético see out their 1-0 win.
Likely muscle injury
From the images it appeared that Tiago had pulled a muscle in his right thigh. He will undergo medical tests.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Odegaard future comes down to Zidane plans
- Premier League Premier League: how many and which matches can be watched on the BBC?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League may introduce artificial crowd noise
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check US: EIP Cards being mistaken for scam, junk mail
- United States Trump on Minneapolis unrest: "when the looting starts the shooting starts"
- GEORGE FLOYD DEATH George Floyd Memorial Fund: how much has GoFundMe page raised?