Tiago injured for Atlético
Atlético ended up playing the final minutes of their Champions League group stage match against PSV with one man fewer, after Tiago injured himself in the 89th minute.
Tiago pulled up in a sprint
The Portuguese midfielder pulled up in a sprint and was unable to run thereafter. Simeone had already used all his substitutions and Tiago played on through the pain to help Atlético see out their 1-0 win.
Likely muscle injury
From the images it appeared that Tiago had pulled a muscle in his right thigh. He will undergo medical tests.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS LAFC boss Bob Bradley keen to push Carlos Vela to the limit
- US NEWS Unemployment Benefits: What has the White House said about the effects of ending payments early?
- COPA AMERICA Brazil v Colombia: Selecao out to secure top spot
- EURO 2020 Euro 2021 Group D: scores, standings and who progresses to the round of 16
- BOXING What is Deontay Wilder's boxing record?
- VACCINE LOTTERY $1M Louisiana Vaccine Lottery: how to enter and sign up