Tiago injured for Atlético
Atlético ended up playing the final minutes of their Champions League group stage match against PSV with one man fewer, after Tiago injured himself in the 89th minute.
Tiago pulled up in a sprint
The Portuguese midfielder pulled up in a sprint and was unable to run thereafter. Simeone had already used all his substitutions and Tiago played on through the pain to help Atlético see out their 1-0 win.
Likely muscle injury
From the images it appeared that Tiago had pulled a muscle in his right thigh. He will undergo medical tests.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 TAX FILING How to check your adjusted gross income for tax filing and the third stimulus check
- PREMIER LEAGUE Chelsea defeat "a massive blow" to Liverpool's Champions League hopes, admits Klopp
- Borussia Dortmund - Bayern Munich Klassiker: Haaland a pretender to Lewandowski's throne?
- Copa del Rey Athletic Bilbao could win Copa del Rey twice in two weeks
- PSG Neymar: PSG face Lille issue over international fixtures
- NFL Broncos want to bring back Von Miller – George Paton