Yet more bad news for Valencia as Garay suffers injury blow
Valencia, who've suffered a disastrous start to the season, will now have to do without their new centre-back Gary for a number of weeks
Valencia centre back Ezequiel Garay suffered a hamstring strain in training on Friday, according to Cope Valencia, which could rule him out for at least two to three weeks.
The club however is unwilling to speculate on the exact severity of the injury until all medical tests have been completed on the player.
Worst start to season for 17 years
The news about Garay -- who signed from Zenit St. Petersburg in the summer -- comes as the latest in a line of setbacks for Valencia, having suffered their worst start to a season for 17 years, and now only have two fully fit central defenders, Mangala and Aderlan Santos, who will start the game against Athletic Club in San Mamés on Sunday.
Te recomendamos en English
- Football Edinson Cavani apologises for social media post
- LIGA MX Miguel Herrera to continue as the head coach of Club América
- LIGA MX Paul Aguilar will play in Major League Soccer next year
- Football Aspetar to host sports medicine forum until Qatar 2022
- US Election 2020 US Election: when is the electoral college vote?
- FORTNITE Fortnite Galactus Live Event: date and times