Jaume signs five-year extension with Valencia
The club announced the agreement with the goalkeeper who amplifies his contract until June 2022. The player said: "It's possible to come through the youth ranks and earn a place".
New Valencia deal for Juame
On Friday, Valencia officially announced that the club has reached an agreement with Jaume Doménech who will extand his contract by five years. Under the terms of the new deal, the goalkeeper will remain at Mestalla until 30 June 2022. The agreement was made a while but Valencia decided to hang fire until Diego Alves' situation was resolved.
The 25-year-old keeper said he was "very happy" with his new contract. "It's a dream come true and now I'm only thinking about working hard to repay Valencia for the faith they have put in me. It shows that a player can come through the youth ranks and carve out a regular place in the first team. I hope I am an example to all of the lads in the lower categories", he said.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Coronavirus stimulus checks Second stimulus check update: US coronavirus relief bill
- UFC UFC 254: Emotional Khabib announces retirement after beating Gaethje
- US Election 2020 Early voting in Florida: when will it end and where can I vote?
- Halloween What's the origin, meaning and history of Halloween?
- BARCELONA-REAL MADRID Real Madrid edge ahead of Barcelona in historical rivalry