Laudrip criticises Neymar
Barcelona thrashed Leganés 5-1 in Butarque, but the attention in Spain wasn't just focused on Messi, Neymar and Suárez. One of the beIN Sports commentators, former player Michael Laudrup, set the social networks on fire with his criticism of Neymar, for, according to the Danish legend, provoking his rivals.
Neymar was showboating says Laudrup
After Sastre fouled Neymar, Laudrup said: "Why are you taking the ball across your own half? You're provoking the opposition. Pass the ball and move elsewhere!". The Danish former player went on to say: "At 0-4 you can't be showboating and provoking your opponents".
Barcelona fans angry at Laudrup
The Barcelona fans also accused Laudrup of not giving Barça any praise for their performance. Laudrup played at Barcelona from 1989 to 1994, before a controversial move to Real Madrid, where he won the League with the club from the capital, breaking Barcelona's stranglehold on the title.
Te recomendamos en English
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Cristiano Ronaldo loving Sarri's new-look Juventus
- Premier League Pochettino: "This is the first time they've been in a tough period"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Chelsea: "I can understand why Giroud feels unhappy" admits Lampard
- FIFA CWC New 24 team FIFA Club World Cup set to be held in China
- MANCHESTER CITY Guardiola: Man City still not ready to win Champions League
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho joy at Liverpool's Old Trafford stalemate "The record is mine not theirs"