Laudrip criticises Neymar
Barcelona thrashed Leganés 5-1 in Butarque, but the attention in Spain wasn't just focused on Messi, Neymar and Suárez. One of the beIN Sports commentators, former player Michael Laudrup, set the social networks on fire with his criticism of Neymar, for, according to the Danish legend, provoking his rivals.
Neymar was showboating says Laudrup
After Sastre fouled Neymar, Laudrup said: "Why are you taking the ball across your own half? You're provoking the opposition. Pass the ball and move elsewhere!". The Danish former player went on to say: "At 0-4 you can't be showboating and provoking your opponents".
Barcelona fans angry at Laudrup
The Barcelona fans also accused Laudrup of not giving Barça any praise for their performance. Laudrup played at Barcelona from 1989 to 1994, before a controversial move to Real Madrid, where he won the League with the club from the capital, breaking Barcelona's stranglehold on the title.
Te recomendamos en English
- European championship Zlatan Ibrahimovic back in Sweden team for World Cup qualifiers
- NBA Jazz stars Mitchell and Gobert fined by NBA after outbursts
- REAL MADRID | BENZEMA Benzema: "My life has changed..."
- NFL Eagles' Jason Kelce holds off retirement to return for 2021 season
- NBA All-Star Game Jazz's Conley earns NBA All-Star selection to replace Booker
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming, Senate votation, status and IRS tax