Sports Illustrated reveal the mega-Inter offer for James
Sports Illustrated confirmed the substantial sum of money the Serie A side were prepared to pay for the Colombian at the end of August for the Colombian.
During the closing stages of the recent summer transfer window, it materializad that Real Madrid had received a substantial offer for their Colombian midfielder James Rodríguez. US magazine Sports Illustrated have revealed that the bid was from Serie A side Inter Milan who offered 85 million for the services of the 25 year old player.
The Colombian was quick to reject this approach as he felt that the Italian side were not of a sufficiently high stature for him as a player and failed to comply with his professional objectives.
James has always claimed that is intention is to triumph at Real Madrid and following a shift in attitude, he is now in the process of winning coach Zidane over with a new determination. and may be rewarded with his first start of the season tomorrow against Espanyol.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Cristiano Ronaldo inspired Man United move - Bruno Fernandes
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Rodrygo to drop down to Castilla
- Chivas beats Xolos in Tijuana in the beginning of the 7th week of the Clausura 2020
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid players who will be out of contract in 2021
- MLS Jürgen Damm could sign with a MLS team in July
- LALIGA SANTANDER Levante vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online