Sports Illustrated reveal the mega-Inter offer for James
Sports Illustrated confirmed the substantial sum of money the Serie A side were prepared to pay for the Colombian at the end of August for the Colombian.
During the closing stages of the recent summer transfer window, it materializad that Real Madrid had received a substantial offer for their Colombian midfielder James Rodríguez. US magazine Sports Illustrated have revealed that the bid was from Serie A side Inter Milan who offered 85 million for the services of the 25 year old player.
The Colombian was quick to reject this approach as he felt that the Italian side were not of a sufficiently high stature for him as a player and failed to comply with his professional objectives.
James has always claimed that is intention is to triumph at Real Madrid and following a shift in attitude, he is now in the process of winning coach Zidane over with a new determination. and may be rewarded with his first start of the season tomorrow against Espanyol.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS What has the White House said about a fourth stimulus check?
- WORLD NEWS Israeli forces continue attack on Gaza Strip: Why are Israel and Palestine at war?
- US NEWS $50 stimulus to pay internet bill eligibility: who can get it?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL Champions League final | Sam Kerr speaks ahead of Chelsea vs Barcelona
- LALIGA Granada 1-4 Real Madrid: result, summary, goals | LaLiga
- NBA Jokic a worthy MVP favourite, but don't count out Embiid