Sports Illustrated reveal the mega-Inter offer for James
Sports Illustrated confirmed the substantial sum of money the Serie A side were prepared to pay for the Colombian at the end of August for the Colombian.
During the closing stages of the recent summer transfer window, it materializad that Real Madrid had received a substantial offer for their Colombian midfielder James Rodríguez. US magazine Sports Illustrated have revealed that the bid was from Serie A side Inter Milan who offered 85 million for the services of the 25 year old player.
The Colombian was quick to reject this approach as he felt that the Italian side were not of a sufficiently high stature for him as a player and failed to comply with his professional objectives.
James has always claimed that is intention is to triumph at Real Madrid and following a shift in attitude, he is now in the process of winning coach Zidane over with a new determination. and may be rewarded with his first start of the season tomorrow against Espanyol.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: WHO approves Sinopharm | Efficacy, side effects, Indian variant...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $2,000 monthly stimulus, Golden State payment tracker, Child Tax Credit...
- ENTERTAINMENT Jupiter's Legacy cast: who is who in the Netflix series?
- MOTHER'S DAY 2021 Do florists deliver flowers on Mother’s Day? What are the most common flowers?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES Sinopharm vaccine: efficacy, dose, stock and differences with Pfizer, Sinovac, Moderna, Janssen...
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS When will SSI recipients receive the Golden State Stimulus?