Sports Illustrated reveal the mega-Inter offer for James
Sports Illustrated confirmed the substantial sum of money the Serie A side were prepared to pay for the Colombian at the end of August for the Colombian.
During the closing stages of the recent summer transfer window, it materializad that Real Madrid had received a substantial offer for their Colombian midfielder James Rodríguez. US magazine Sports Illustrated have revealed that the bid was from Serie A side Inter Milan who offered 85 million for the services of the 25 year old player.
The Colombian was quick to reject this approach as he felt that the Italian side were not of a sufficiently high stature for him as a player and failed to comply with his professional objectives.
James has always claimed that is intention is to triumph at Real Madrid and following a shift in attitude, he is now in the process of winning coach Zidane over with a new determination. and may be rewarded with his first start of the season tomorrow against Espanyol.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming, $1400 payments, IRS tax refund, stimulus calculator | Live
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: what is the Californian strain; is it more dangerous and contagious?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: how you might save $3,100 in taxes with the new payment?
- US News Why has Biden rescinded the Trump’s apprenticeship program?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: can the payment be approved in the House vote on Friday?
- GAMING PlayStation State of Play February: times, stream and how to watch for new PS4 & PS5 games