Sports Illustrated reveal the mega-Inter offer for James
Sports Illustrated confirmed the substantial sum of money the Serie A side were prepared to pay for the Colombian at the end of August for the Colombian.
During the closing stages of the recent summer transfer window, it materializad that Real Madrid had received a substantial offer for their Colombian midfielder James Rodríguez. US magazine Sports Illustrated have revealed that the bid was from Serie A side Inter Milan who offered 85 million for the services of the 25 year old player.
The Colombian was quick to reject this approach as he felt that the Italian side were not of a sufficiently high stature for him as a player and failed to comply with his professional objectives.
James has always claimed that is intention is to triumph at Real Madrid and following a shift in attitude, he is now in the process of winning coach Zidane over with a new determination. and may be rewarded with his first start of the season tomorrow against Espanyol.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Denver Broncos at NFL Draft 2021: Which players could they pick?
- UFC Dana White wants UFC to return to Mexico
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN IRS $3,000 child tax credit: when will the monthly payments begin?
- EARTH DAY 2021 What is the Earth Day and why it's celebrated today?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Will the IRS send supplemental payments to 2020 tax filers?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Fourth stimulus check: what entities are pressuring Biden to make a new payment?