Fernando Torres took a moment to chat to Bein Sports' pitchside camara at the end of Atlético's 5-0 win over Sporting de Gijón at the Vicente Calderón in which he contributed two goals.
Consistency: "We went into the game on the back of working hard on creating goal-scoring chances - keeping the ball inside the opposing half - the more chances you create, the more chance of one going in".
Forwards hittting form: "It's great that we're all getting among the goals, and that those who have come into the side bring something to the team. Now is a good time for us to play Barcelona. They are the toughest rivals we have had in the last few years and there is never an ideal time to visit Camp Nou, but now's as good as any as we are full of confidence".
The team's goal-scoring capacity: "We go searching for goals. We have found consistencty in our game and the next step was to start putting the ball away - just when we have our toughhest game of the season".
- Sagan Tosu
Te recomendamos en English
- FOOTBALL Bulgarian football chief resigns after racist abuse
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Leganés paid a fine for not playing Lunin last season
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid look to Haaland, Odegaard and the Gudjohnsens
- BARCELONA Barcelona did not play youth tournament over Spain shirt
- FOOTBALL Ronaldo's milestones on the way to 700 goals
- REAL MADRID Jovic's father defends his son for playing with Madrid after injury
- INTER MILAN Sánchez may require surgery on ankle injury, Inter confirm
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Robert Moreno asks for three wins