Fernando Torres took a moment to chat to Bein Sports' pitchside camara at the end of Atlético's 5-0 win over Sporting de Gijón at the Vicente Calderón in which he contributed two goals.
Consistency: "We went into the game on the back of working hard on creating goal-scoring chances - keeping the ball inside the opposing half - the more chances you create, the more chance of one going in".
Forwards hittting form: "It's great that we're all getting among the goals, and that those who have come into the side bring something to the team. Now is a good time for us to play Barcelona. They are the toughest rivals we have had in the last few years and there is never an ideal time to visit Camp Nou, but now's as good as any as we are full of confidence".
The team's goal-scoring capacity: "We go searching for goals. We have found consistencty in our game and the next step was to start putting the ball away - just when we have our toughhest game of the season".
- Sagan Tosu
Te recomendamos en English
- QATAR 2022 Russian players cleared to compete at World Cup as neutral team
- Champions League Zidane omits Sergio Ramos and Kroos from Brugge squad
- Premier League Three second half goals in 9 minutes enough for Arsenal
- Club World Cup Liverpool eye CWC glory as Flamengo threaten to spoil party
- Premier League Marcelino and Emery in pole position for Premier League posts
- REAL MADRID Madrid hoping to end Lunin and Sanchez loan deals in January