Could this be next season’s Barcelona shirt?
The possible design for the club’s 2017-18 shirt, which features some noticeable differences from this season's kit, was initially leaked in May but is now gaining traction online.
Following a second leak in the space of just four months, could this be Barcelona’s shirt for the 2017-18 season?
A new digital design
Reported for the first time by El Mundo Deportivo back in May, the initial design has now been built upon by graphic artist Agron Designs to produce a cleaner, digital version.
Assymetrical stripes and a darker shade of blue
The proposed kit sticks with the club’s traditional vertical red and blue stripes – the stripes were flipped horizontally for the first time for the 2015-2016 season – but features asymmetrical stripes of different widths: thicker in the middle, thinner towards the sides. It also appears to feature a darker shade of blue than this season’s version.
What do you think of the shirt design? Let us know!
Te recomendamos en English
- Covid-19 Coronavirus: Which countries have banned alcohol during lockdown?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 30 March
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total Nigeria cases and deaths, real-time map, 30 March
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total USA cases and deaths, real-time map, 29 March
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: total UK cases and deaths, real-time map, 29 March
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 29 March