José Rodríguez seriously injures Augsburg player
José Rodríguez seriously injured Augsburg player Kohr. The Spaniard, playing for Mainz, seriously injured his opponent's leg with a terrible tackle.
José Rodríguez hospitalises opponent
Former Real Madrid midfielder José Rodríguez, now playing with Mainz, seriously injured Augsburg's Dominik Rohr with a terrible tackle in time added on at the end of Mainz' 3-1 win in the Bundesliga.
Rodríguez left in tears
"What a bastard!", said Augsburg president, Klaus Hoffmann, regarding the foul that left both sides in shock and Rodríguez himself in tears over what he'd done.
Kohr had open wound on his leg
Kohr was taken to hospital with an open wound on his shin. He is expected to be out for a lengthy period.
Augsburg coach Schuster said, "It doesn't look good. He was given painkillers. We'll have to wait for the diagnosis". He said the leg appeared to be very badly damaged.
Rodríguez was sent off the foul. He later published an apology on Mainz' facebook page.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Real Madrid vs Manchester City: how and where to watch – times, TV, online
- Champions League Vidal sent off against Napoli
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Bayern with one foot in the quarter final
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Piqué limps out of Napoli tie with Clásico in doubt
- Tennis Who is Chicharito? Alexander Zverev stumped in Mexico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Sterling fit for Man City-Real Madrid as Guardiola regrets Hazard loss