Fàbregas to Sevilla in January!?
The unsettled midfielder, who has been demoted at Chelsea, would be open to returning home to Spain. He has also been linked to Valencia and Atlético.
No place under Conte
Cesc Fàbregas has fallen way down the pecking order at Chelsea under new manager Antonio Conte and that has got the rumour mill cranked up as to where he could end up in the short to medium term. Football web site Fichajes.net have a feeling that one of the clubs which could throw Cesc a lifeline in January is Sevilla. The 29-year-old has all of the attributes which Jorge Sampaoli likes in an attacking midfielder - skill on the ball, good movement and finishing; it might seem crazy but the portal believes a loan is possible.
Serie A calling
In Italy there are a number of clubs who are reported to be pushing hard to sign Fàbregas who is on the radar of AC Milan and Juventus and both clubs are believed to have opened contacts. The player would be quite happy to return home to Spain where he has also been linked to Valencia and Atlético.
Te recomendamos en English
- INTER MILAN Ex-Man Utd captain Ashley Young provides lovely assist in Inter debut
- Football Olympic qualifiers moved from China to Sydney due to virus fears
- LaLiga Real Madrid go top after hard fought win in Valladolid
- VALLADOLID 0-1 REAL MADRID Real Madrid player ratings vs Real Valladolid: LaLiga Santander
- Tragedy Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash
- Transfer market PSG join Aubameyang chase amid Barcelona links